Our team studied on 38274 reviews available online for 6.0 Oil Cooler, chose the finest ones and prepared 6.0 Oil Cooler Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 6.0 Oil Cooler from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 6.0 Oil Cooler from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best 6.0 Oil Cooler
In this article we've included our suggestions for the 6.0 Oil Cooler after analyzing 38274 reviews.
|1||Dewhel -6 AN Transmission Oil Cooler Adapter Fitting For GM Turbo 350 400 4L60E 200R 700R||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|2||Rudy's Diesel Heavy Duty Replacement Oil Cooler Kit & Gaskets Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 6.0 Powerstroke 6.0L||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|3||Dorman 904-228 Engine Oil Cooler Compatible with Select Ford Models||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|4||Oil Cooler Gasket for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel F250 F350 F450||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|5||Mishimoto MMOC-F2D-03 Replacement Oil Cooler Compatible With Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 2003-2007||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|6||Engine Oil Cooler Kit - Compatible with Ford Trucks - Powerstroke 6.0L V8 F250||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|7||3C3Z6A642CA Engine Oil Cooler Kit for 2003-2007 Fo-rd F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Engine 904-228 AKWH||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|8||OEM Updated Engine Oil Cooler/Screen/Gasket Kit 3C3Z-6A642-CA Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|9||Oil Cooler Kits & Gaskets For Ford F-250 F350 Excursion 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Turbo||8.4||Check On Amazon|
|10||MAHLE Original Victor Reinz B31872 Oil Cooler Gasket||8.2||Check On Amazon|
1. Dewhel -6 AN Transmission Oil Cooler Adapter Fitting For GM Turbo 350 400 4L60E 200R 700R
- GM transmission cooler fittings-AN6-1/4NPS transmission cooler fittings
- 6 x 1/4NPS is the correct size for GM turbo 350, Turbo 400, 700R4, 4L60E and many other GM transmissions.
- Package include: 2pcs oil cooler adapter ( one pair )
- NOTES:: These are black anodized in color. Not for GM Powerglides.
2. Rudy’s Diesel Heavy Duty Replacement Oil Cooler Kit & Gaskets Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford F250 F350 F450 6.0 Powerstroke 6.0L
- Direct Replacement
- 100% New Construction
- Heavy Duty Upgraded Design
- Gaskets Included
- 1-Year Warranty
3. Dorman 904-228 Engine Oil Cooler Compatible with Select Ford Models
- Direct replacement – this engine oil cooler is a precise match for the fit and function of the original equipment oil cooler.
- Durable construction – this oil cooler is made of durable, corrosion-resistant aluminum for reliable, leak-free performance.
- Cost-effective solution – offers original equipment quality at a competitive price
- Quality tested – this part has undergone extensive testing to ensure a quality fit and long service life.
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the garage tool.
4. Oil Cooler Gasket for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel F250 F350 F450
- Made from high quality materials
- OEM Replace Part Number: 3C3Z-9N693-A
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Provides a tight seal for Oil cooler
- Design to fits 2003-2007 6.0L PowerStroke Diesel F-250 F-350 F-550 E-350 Super Duty.
5. Mishimoto MMOC-F2D-03 Replacement Oil Cooler Compatible With Ford 6.0L Powerstroke 2003-2007
- Direct-fit for 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
- Replaces clogged or leaking stock oil cooler for renewed performance
- Included high-quality seals and o-rings ensure a leak-free fit
- Combine with the Mishimoto 2003–2007 6.
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
6. Engine Oil Cooler Kit – Compatible with Ford Trucks – Powerstroke 6.0L V8 F250
- Replacement Engine Oil Cooler With Gasket Seals & O-Rings – Is a heat-exchanger which is commonly a radiator type of cooler which cools engine oil from the engine.
- Compatible Replacement for Ford Vehicles – 2004 – 2005 E-350 Club Wagon | 2004 – 2010 E-350 Super Duty | 2004 – 2007 E-450 Super Duty | 2003 – 2005 Excursion | 2003 – 2007 F-250 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-350 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-450 Super Duty | 2003 – 2007 F-550 Super Duty |.
- Replaces Part# 3C3Z 6A642 CA, 904228, 904-228, 015339, OCK388, 3C3Z-6A642-CA, 3C3Z6A642CA – If you are noticing engine oil in your coolant system, oil or coolant leaking from the oil cooler or engine coolant mixed with your engine oil then your oil cooler might need to be looked at or replaced.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish – While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement and it will fit and work exactly like the factory part.
- Lifetime Warranty – This replacement engine oil cooler kit comes complete with a lifetime warranty.
7. 3C3Z6A642CA Engine Oil Cooler Kit for 2003-2007 Fo-rd F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty 6.0L V8 Diesel Engine 904-228 AKWH
- The oil cooler is a device that accelerates the heat dissipation of lubricating oil to keep it at a lower temperature.
- OEM: 3C3Z-6A642-CA, 3C3Z6A642CA, 904-228 3C3Z 6A642 CA, 904228, 3C3Z6A642AA, 3C3Z6A642BA, 3C3Z6A642BB, 1886511C93, 3C3Z-6A642-AA, 3C3Z-6A642-BA, 3C3Z-6A642-BB, 904-228, 015339, OCK388.
- 0 Power-stroke Oil Cooler Fits: 2003-2007 Fo-rd F250 F350 F450 F550 Super Duty 2005-2010 E250 E350 E450 Super Duty 6.
- Function: Engine oil is vital to most engine components.
- Please BE AWARE that the vehicle compatibility list may not be 100% accurate.
8. OEM Updated Engine Oil Cooler/Screen/Gasket Kit 3C3Z-6A642-CA Compatible with 2003-2007 Ford 6.0 Powerstroke Diesel
- This is the most up-to-date version of the Genuine Ford OEM Engine Oil Cooler.
- If your EOT & ECT have more than a 20-25 degree variation, your oil cooler is on its way out.
- This is a new Ford factory oil cooler built by International
- 2 year unlimited mileage warranty
- Compatible with all 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke diesel trucks
9. Oil Cooler Kits & Gaskets For Ford F-250 F350 Excursion 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel Turbo
- Warranty:1 Year
10. MAHLE Original Victor Reinz B31872 Oil Cooler Gasket
- All MAHLE Original gaskets meet or exceed the original equipment specifications providing the finest sealing products available.
- MAHLE Original gaskets utilizes OE equivalent or better materials in all our gaskets
- MAHLE Original gaskets is the leader in Domestic, Asian and European applications
- The contents of MAHLE Original gaskets are packaged in shrink wrapped tray, giving you the added security of knowing that you have the right parts, prior to opening the package.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
6.0 Oil Cooler Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 6.0 Oil Cooler stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 6.0 Oil Cooler in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 6.0 Oil Cooler for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 6.0 Oil Cooler Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 6.0 Oil Cooler in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 6.0 Oil Cooler currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 6.0 Oil Cooler based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 6.0 Oil Cooler before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 6.0 Oil Cooler they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 6.0 Oil Cooler, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 6.0 Oil Cooler before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 6.0 Oil Cooler will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 6.0 Oil Cooler if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 6.0 Oil Cooler on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.