Our team studied on 64399 reviews available online for Aftermarket Brake Controller, chose the finest ones and prepared Aftermarket Brake Controller Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Aftermarket Brake Controller from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Aftermarket Brake Controller from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Aftermarket Brake Controller
We found 64399 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the Aftermarket Brake Controller and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
|1||Dorman 601-231 Trailer Brake Controller for Select Ford Models||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|2||Tekonsha Trailer Brake Controller Harness||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|3||Ford OEM F-150 Brake Controller Module Kit w/Relays||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|4||Draw-Tite 5504 Activator IV Electronic Brake Control||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|5||Tekonsha Trailer Brake Controller Harness||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|6||GM Genuine Parts 15926102 Trailer Brake Control Switch Assembly||9||Check On Amazon|
|7||REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control||9||Check On Amazon|
|8||Wireless Joypad Controller Compatible with Switch||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|9||Tekonsha 9030 Voyager Electronic Brake Control||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|10||Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control||8.4||Check On Amazon|
1. Dorman 601-231 Trailer Brake Controller for Select Ford Models
- Direct replacement – this trailer brake control module matches the fit and function of the original control module on specific vehicle years, makes and models.
- Ideal solution – cost-effective way to restore trailer brake operation when your existing module stops working due to corrosion or faulty circuits.
- Durable construction – this part is made from quality materials and components to ensure reliable performance and a long service life.
- Trustworthy quality – backed by a team of engineers and product experts in the United States, and more than a century of automotive experience.
- Ensure fit – to make sure this part fits your exact vehicle, input your make, model and trim level into the Amazon Garage.
2. Tekonsha Trailer Brake Controller Harness
- plug & play brake control wiring adapter
- designed for brake controls that have a wiring port built into the back of the unit
- coupler style and shank type 2pc
- plug the brake control end of the wiring harness into the back of the brake control and the vehicle end into the automobile’s port.
- simple and east to install, no splicing needed
3. Ford OEM F-150 Brake Controller Module Kit w/Relays
- The package length is 55 inches
- The package height is 23 inches
- The package width is 11 inches
- Package Weight : 0.686 kilograms
4. Draw-Tite 5504 Activator IV Electronic Brake Control
- Activator IV Electronic Brake Control for 1 to 4 Axle Trailers; Timed Actuated
- Compact design with Up-front push buttons for Sync and Output
- Illuminated LED output indicator and front display; view at almost any angle
- Smooth and simple installation, Plug and Play feature allows quick and easy connection
- Mounting hardware included
5. Tekonsha Trailer Brake Controller Harness
- Package Dimensions: 9.0 cms (L) x 13.4 cms (W) x 2.8 cms (H)
- Product Type: Auto Accessory
- Package Quantity: 1
- Country Of Origin: China
6. GM Genuine Parts 15926102 Trailer Brake Control Switch Assembly
- GM-recommended replacement part for your GM vehicle’s original factory component
- Offering the quality, reliability, and durability of GM OE
- Manufactured with GM Original Equipment specification for fit, form, and function
7. REESE Towpower 8507111 Brakeman IV Digital Brake Control
- INSTALLS QUICKLY: This 100% solid-state electronic with a small compact design mounts in any direction, no leveling required.
- ADJUSTS EASILY: Two separate easy push-button adjustment controls (output and sync) allow for not only different trailer weights (output) but also the speed of activation (sync) depending on your driving style.
- DIGITAL DISPLAY: Bright and prominent digital display clearly indicates the output setting, sync setting, brake overload or short connection.
8. Wireless Joypad Controller Compatible with Switch
- Designed for Switch】: It is a third-party product, good choice for replace the original controller of Nintendo switch.
- Multiplayer games】: Can be used as two separately controller or as one whole game controller.
- Click feeling and Precise control】: 256-level precision 3D joystick, the joystick is sensitive and easy to operate.
- controller shape design】: Neon Red ( left ) and Neon Blue ( right ) Joy Pads, Made of anti-scratch and anti-slip durable ABS material.
- Easy and fast connection method】: The wireless connection method of the controller is the same as the original controller, the maximum wireless connection distance is 8 m, stable and without interruption.
- Special note: The controller is charged by micro usb cable(included in the package).
9. Tekonsha 9030 Voyager Electronic Brake Control
- Electric trailer brake control for up to 4 braking axles
- Broad control range makes setting quick and easy
- As braking power is applied, the LED changes color gradually from green, completed circuit, to red, to indicate relative braking power.
- Advanced electronics minimize false braking for smoother ride
- Plug-N-Play feature allows quick and easy connection
10. Tekonsha 90160 Primus IQ Electronic Brake Control
- Utilizes Plug-N-Play port for 2-plug adapters
- Self-diagnostics features will illuminate LED readout when issues occur
- Requires T-connector to connect to vehicle (sold separately)
- Works proportionally in reverse
- Snap-in dash mounting clip and hardware included
- Digital LED readout.
- Includes a Boost feature
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Aftermarket Brake Controller currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Aftermarket Brake Controller based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Aftermarket Brake Controller before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Aftermarket Brake Controller they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Aftermarket Brake Controller, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Aftermarket Brake Controller before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Aftermarket Brake Controller will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Aftermarket Brake Controller if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Aftermarket Brake Controller on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.