You can trust our selection for Cam For Ls6 Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 54869 reviews for Cam For Ls6 and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Cam For Ls6 where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Cam For Ls6.
Comparison Chart for Best Cam For Ls6
We’ve scanned 54869 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Cam For Ls6 than this review article may help you.
|1||Michigan Motorsports 48" Camshaft Sensor Extension Adapter LS1 LS6 to LS2 LS3 Wire Harness Fits Camaro Firebird Truck||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|2||Texas Speed TSP Stage 3 Low Lift Truck Camshaft Vortec Truck Cam 3 Bolt Cam 4.8 5.3 6.0||9.8||Check On Amazon|
|3||BRIAN TOOLEY BTR Naturally Aspirated Stage 2 Cam Camshaft - LS1 LS6 LS2 5.7 6.0||9.6||Check On Amazon|
|4||Brian Tooley BTR Stage 3 Naturally Aspirated Cam LS1 LS6 LS2 5.7 6.0 Camshaft||9.4||Check On Amazon|
|5||LS LT Camshaft Retainer Thrust Plate Gasket Countersunk Flat Head Torx Bolts Compatible with all 1997-Current LS/LT Series V8 Engines LS1 LS3 LS2 LT1 LT4 LS6 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L Vortec Corvette Cam||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|6||GM Performance Parts Camshaft||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|7||Knock & Cam Camshaft Sensor Extension Wiring Harness LS1/LS6 to LS2 LS3||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|8||JEGS GM LS Timing Cover - For Chevy LS1 and LS6 - Without Provision For Camshaft Sensor - Cast Aluminum - Includes Crank Seal||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|9||Comp Cams 26906-16 Beehive LS6+ Valve Springs for GM LS Engines||8.6||Check On Amazon|
|10||Texas Speed TSP Stage 2 Low Lift Truck Camshaft Includes LS6 Single Beehive Valve Springs||8.4||Check On Amazon|
1. Michigan Motorsports 48″ Camshaft Sensor Extension Adapter LS1 LS6 to LS2 LS3 Wire Harness Fits Camaro Firebird Truck
- 48″ in total Length
- Please note that wires 1 and 3 are switched to use with front mount cam sensors.
- LS1 LS6 to LS2 LS3 Camshaft 48″ Wiring Extension Adapter.
- Easy to Install a LS2 LS3 Engine in a LS1 LS6 Plug and Play
- NO cutting or splicing.
2. Texas Speed TSP Stage 3 Low Lift Truck Camshaft Vortec Truck Cam 3 Bolt Cam 4.8 5.3 6.0
- Texas Speed Stage 3 Low Lift 216/220, .
- This cam gained 53.
- This cam uses proprietary TSP lobe profiles that are designed to utilize the factory GM LS6 single beehive valve springs and your factory pushrods, making them the most affordable cam package on the market!.
- 1400-6000 RPM Power Band; This is an excellent performance camshaft with a slight lope at idle! We’ve had tons of customers select this camshaft when looking for a cam that drives well and can be daily driven without any issues! A mail-order or dyno tune will be required for optimum performance and excellent driving quality.
- These cams are designed specifically for 4.8 5.3 6.0 combinations.
3. BRIAN TOOLEY BTR Naturally Aspirated Stage 2 Cam Camshaft – LS1 LS6 LS2 5.7 6.0
- BRIAN TOOLEY BTR Naturally Aspirated Stage 2 Cam – LS1 LS6 LS2 5.
- LS1/2 Stage II Cam Specs: 227/238 .620″/.605″ 113.5+2.5
- Great camshaft for daily driver applications where more sound and power is wanted over the Stage 1 camshaft.
- With 4 degrees of overlap it has a noticeable idle, and makes great average power.
- Cam specs are Specs: 227/238 .620″/.605″ 113.5+2.5 and comes a 3 bolt timing gear pattern.
4. Brian Tooley BTR Stage 3 Naturally Aspirated Cam LS1 LS6 LS2 5.7 6.0 Camshaft
- BRIAN TOOLEY BTR Naturally Aspirated Stage 3 Cam – LS1 LS6 LS2 5.7 6.0
- SUPERCEDED TO P/N – 33144133R0 LS1 LS2 Stage III Cam 231/242 .617″/.592″ 112+2
- Includes Brian Tooley Camshaft, BTR Platinum dual springs with Titanium Retainers, and 7.
- Great camshaft for LS1/LS2 applications where rough idle is desired with more mid range/top end power than the stage 2 cam, will need a stall converter! This camshaft is getting aggressive for a daily driver application.
- The increased exhaust duration will pull very well in the upper RPM’s without power falling off like other cams might.
5. LS LT Camshaft Retainer Thrust Plate Gasket Countersunk Flat Head Torx Bolts Compatible with all 1997-Current LS/LT Series V8 Engines LS1 LS3 LS2 LT1 LT4 LS6 5.3L 6.0L 6.2L Vortec Corvette Cam
- Includes 1ea Camshaft Retainer Seal Plate & 4ea Torx Headed Countersunk Bolts with Thread Locker.
- Compatible with ALL Chevrolet LS & LT Series Engines GEN III IV V (GEN 3 4 5) 1997-current (99-2021 4.
- These are Individually boxed to ensure the seal is not damaged in shipping.
- We are an AS9100D and ISO 9001:2015 Certified Manufacturer that produces aerospace parts for The Boeing Aircraft Company and The US Military.
- When you purchase Z Whip Parts you will always get the highest quality for your vehicle that you rightfully deserve.
6. GM Performance Parts Camshaft
- The Package Length of the Product is 4.0 inches
- The Package Width of the Product is 26.7 inches
- The Package Height of the Product is 3.1 inches
- Item Package Weight : 10.55 pounds
7. Knock & Cam Camshaft Sensor Extension Wiring Harness LS1/LS6 to LS2 LS3
- Knock & Cam Camshaft Sensor Extension Wiring Harness LS1/LS6 to LS2 LS3
8. JEGS GM LS Timing Cover - For Chevy LS1 and LS6 - Without Provision For Camshaft Sensor - Cast Aluminum - Includes Crank Seal
- FITS GM Gen III LS1 and LS6 engines such as 4.
- INCLUDES crank seal
- CONSTRUCTED FROM cast aluminum
- WITHOUT provision for camshaft sensor
- PERFECT FOR engine builds and rebuilds
9. Comp Cams 26906-16 Beehive LS6+ Valve Springs for GM LS Engines
- Better Than OE – Provides 4% higher seat pressure and 0.
- High Quality – Manufactured with small batch, premium wire for maximum quality and durability.
- Cam Swap Ready – Designed for use with popular GM performance camshafts and COMP Cams NSR series camshafts.
- Part number: 26906-16
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
10. Texas Speed TSP Stage 2 Low Lift Truck Camshaft Includes LS6 Single Beehive Valve Springs
- Texas Speed Stage 2 Low Lift 212/218, .
- This cam gained 51.
- This cam uses proprietary TSP lobe profiles that are designed to utilize the factory LS6 single beehive valve springs and your factory pushrods, making them the most affordable cam package on the market.
- 1200-5800 RPM Power Band; This is an excellent performance camshaft with a smooth idle! We’ve had tons of customers select this camshaft when looking for a cam that drives almost stock, and can be hidden with some exhaust systems! If you’re looking for a small, stealth camshaft the 212/218 is a great option to consider.
- These cams are designed specifically for 4.8 5.3 6.0 combinations.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Cam For Ls6 currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Cam For Ls6 based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Cam For Ls6 before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Cam For Ls6 they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Cam For Ls6, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Cam For Ls6 before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Cam For Ls6 will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Cam For Ls6 if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Cam For Ls6 on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.