Are you looking for Challenger Exhaust Reviews? Our experts found 56173 number of feedback online for "Challenger Exhaust" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal Challenger Exhaust. On selected products for the Best Challenger Exhaust you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart for Best Challenger Exhaust
We’ve scanned 56173 reviews for you. If you are looking for the Challenger Exhaust than this review article may help you.
|1||BORLA 140678 Exhaust System||9.4||Check On Amazon|
|2||Dual 4.0" Quad Style Titanium Finish Exhaust Tips for Dodge Challenger 08-16||9.4||Check On Amazon|
|3||MagnaFlow Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System 19367 - Competition Series||9.2||Check On Amazon|
|4||Khaos Motorsports Active Exhaust Delete/Simulator Made In USA! (fits) Dodge Charger and Challenger 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|5||BBK 4012 1-3/4" Shorty Tuned Length Performance Exhaust Headers for Dodge Charger||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|6||Flowmaster 817718 Exhaust System Kit||8.8||Check On Amazon|
|7||Dual 3" Axle Back Exhaust Muffler Pipe Kit System Compatible With 15-21 Dodge Challenger R/T RT SRT8 SRT-8 5.7L/6.2L/6.4L V8||8.4||Check On Amazon|
|8||BORLA Cat-Back Exhaust System 140650||8.2||Check On Amazon|
|9||Exhaust Tip 2.50 Inlet 8.25" X 2.25" Rectangle 8.25 Challenger Dual Slant Split High Temperature Black Stainless Steel WMPRSCH250-BK-SS Wesdon Exhaust Tip||8.2||Check On Amazon|
|10||SLP D31029 Exhaust System (2008-14 5.7L Challenger "LoudMouth" (modular); use w/stock exhaust manifolds)||8.2||Check On Amazon|
1. BORLA 140678 Exhaust System
- Product type :AUTO PART
- Package dimensions :45.0 ” L x31.0 ” W x11.0 ” H
- country of origin :United States
- package weight :51.0lbs
2. Dual 4.0″ Quad Style Titanium Finish Exhaust Tips for Dodge Challenger 08-16
- Titanium Finish T304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Double Walled Tips for a high end look.
- Uniform outlet
- Can be welded or clamped on
3. MagnaFlow Cat-Back Performance Exhaust System 19367 – Competition Series
- AGGRESSIVE SOUND/COMPETITION SERIES – As the name implies, MagnaFlow performance exhaust systems are engineered for powerful performance and sound.
- CAT-BACK PERFORMANCE – Extensive testing and dyno-proven power make this exhaust truly developed for the driven.
- BOLT-ON INSTALLATION – MagnaFlow utilizes state-of-the-art 3D scanning technology during the research and development process to ensure that this exhaust system will fit AND outperform the original equipment.
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Highly corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction incorporating CNC precision robotic manufacturing for quality fitment and longevity.
- LIMITED LIFETIME CONSTRUCTION WARRANTY – Performance that lasts.
4. Khaos Motorsports Active Exhaust Delete/Simulator Made In USA! (fits) Dodge Charger and Challenger 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021
- Fits 2015-2021 Dodge Chargers and Challenger With Active Exhaust
- CNC Machined From 6061 Aluminum and Anodized Black to Prevent Corrosion
- 15-20 Minute Install With All Hardware Included
- Fits Aftermarket and OEM Exhaust
- Made in Grand Rapids Michigan USA
5. BBK 4012 1-3/4″ Shorty Tuned Length Performance Exhaust Headers for Dodge Charger
- BBK is your Number One Aftermarket Performance Exhaust Brand in the USA – American Designed and Built.
- BBK Exhaust is Built with CNC Mandrel Bent Tubing for 35% Increased Flow Over Stock to Add 10-15 Horespower and Improve Torque and Performance.
- Aircraft Quality Construction, Heavy Gauge 1-3/4″ Tubing, 3/8″ Laser Cut Flanges, Large Bore Patented Designed Collectors and Custom Precision Hand and Robotic Welds for Long Lasting Quality.
- Direct “Perfect” Fit Replacement Exhaust includes All New Gaskets and Hardware and Offers Improved Performance and Sound Over Restrictive Stock Systems.
- Bolt on 18-20 HP with these BBK Shorty Tuned Length Exhaust Headers Fit all 2005-2013 Challenger, Charger, 300, 5.
6. Flowmaster 817718 Exhaust System Kit
- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dyno Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Outlaw Race Muffler Technology
7. Dual 3″ Axle Back Exhaust Muffler Pipe Kit System Compatible With 15-21 Dodge Challenger R/T RT SRT8 SRT-8 5.7L/6.2L/6.4L V8
- Fits: 15-21 Dodge Challenger & SRT8 6.2L/6.4L and 17-20 Dodge Challenger R/T 5.7L V8
- High Performance Dual 3″ Axle Back Exhaust System, No Muffler.
- Very Aggressive & Deep Muscular Exhaust Sound.
- TIG Weld & Mandrel-Bent For Maximum Performance.
- Top Quality SS409 Stainless Steel.
8. BORLA Cat-Back Exhaust System 140650
- Product type :AUTO PART
- Package dimensions :26.67 cm L x78.74 cm W x112.395 cm H
- country of origin :United States
- package weight :54.0lbs
9. Exhaust Tip 2.50 Inlet 8.25″ X 2.25″ Rectangle 8.25 Challenger Dual Slant Split High Temperature Black Stainless Steel WMPRSCH250-BK-SS Wesdon Exhaust Tip
- Exhaust Tip Challenger 2.50 Inlet 8.25″ X 2.25″ Rectangle 8.25 Dual Slant Split
- 8.25 Long and 8.25 Wide
- Fits a 2.50 Exhaust Pipe 2.50 inlet
- Stainless Steel Black High Temperature Powder Coated
- Dual Split Challenger Make sure it fits your Car or Truck 2.50 Inlet
10. SLP D31029 Exhaust System (2008-14 5.7L Challenger “LoudMouth” (modular); use w/stock exhaust manifolds)
- Challenger/Charger/Magnum/300C 5.7L 2008-2014
- Constructed entirely from stainless steel
- Hand-polished mufflers and tips provide a show quality appearance
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Challenger Exhaust currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Challenger Exhaust based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Challenger Exhaust before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Challenger Exhaust they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Challenger Exhaust, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Challenger Exhaust before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Challenger Exhaust will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Challenger Exhaust if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Challenger Exhaust on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.